Friday, May 14, 2010

DL- Dear Leighton

Dear Leighton,


Please pack up your cute family and come visit us. Our mom said she'd buy you a sucker and even let you pick out the flavor. There are cute little duckies that we chase around...


The pineapple whip is worth the trip alone.




Your friends would be so happy to have you here!




I'll make you a surprise.







We have so much fun going on all of the rides... really we do them all, so you should come and ride them you won't get bored! Our mom said she'd take care of B.







Babies have a great time at Disneyland.










Thanks Leighton!


love,


the McNuggets




ps- you're coming either way...

3 comments:

Leighton & Mauri said...

I think it's working! Slowly....maybe if we keep on him it'll work. He did wonder who the burly guy was with you however..... :)

Billy and Katie said...

It's Brigham Young. I saw him in line for the tea cups!
They are almost done building a new light show at CA Adventure that will be amazing. Plus, we'll all be together again! That's all I want!!!

Leighton & Mauri said...

Wasn't Brigham Young the one to say "This is the place"? Hmmm.....
We need to visit "the place" more often and of course visit our bestest friends ever! I'm still working on him....