Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

Billy's parents brought me a bouquet of my all time favorite flowers, they grew them even! Aren't they beautiful?!!! Apparently I can't feed him fast enough...
GG came to church with us, she came to see our sweet Lia sing for the first time in Sacrament.
(by far my favorite part of the day, she was so cute up there. She was a little nervous to go up there but then she saw all of her friends going up, she got nervous that they would start with out her so she sprinted up to the front. Then sang and smiled like little rockstar she is)


I love being a mom, have I mentioned that lately?




Lia just wanted to hug Sophie, Sophie wanted nothing to do with it.







Look how big he is.


















I made this cake for Cheryl's birthday. I loved it and his family said they did too, but when I gave some to my mom and sister, they didn't like it as much. It was a mandarin orange cake with pineapple and coolwhip topping and chopped strawberries... sounds good to me!


I made these necklace charms for my sister (I made myself a set with my kids names):




And keychains that can turn into necklace charms for Melissa and Grandma Cheryl:





I didn't get a picture of the charms I made my mom, but I made her 3 of those picture charms with newborn pictures of the kids. It's a fun game to try and guess who is who.
It's been fun being crafty. Those flower clips I made for baby Daylon's fundraiser sold out! I couldn't believe it!!! I was so glad I did it.










1 comment:

M and M said...

And thank you so much for my key chain! It makes me so happy every time I pull out my keys!