Saturday, May 22, 2010
My funny friends...
Friday night at 9:30, I got the crap scared out of me when someone pounded on the front door. I thought Billy got it so I didn't think anything of it. Then there was a second knock... I went and opened the door and my front step had been covered in banana's!!! I slammed the door and went and yelled at Billy. He went and opened the door and busted up laughing. Meanwhile I grabbed my phone and called Alicia because I thought Josh had done it. Somehow she convinced me to go outside and while I was out there trying to describe the mess she and Trish popped out of the dark and startled the crapola out of me. Those stinkers. It was and still is the funniest thing ever. I totally needed a good laugh. And even if it was a "banana split" instead of a "heart attack" I still felt loved. You guys rock!
Oh yeah, Trish video taped the whole thing, I'm thinking it was too dark, even so I bet the audio is hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Man I wish we lived closer to each other....
Post a Comment