We got to enjoy some fun family time with just the 5 of us in our amazing hotel room!
Sophie must have hit a soft spot! ha ha ha.
We also went out on the town. I need to find one of these that says "A friendship divided"
And scaring mom to death!
And Tommy was glued to Erin.
Each cabana had a flat screen in it!
It was such a beautiful place! They even made wash cloths fancy!

... and your spare roll of toilet paper!
... and nice flat screens...

... fancy soap dishes on granite counter tops, and the soap was amazing! I need to find out where that brand is sold because it wasn't in the gift shop...

Our room even had an entry way!


The beds were heavenly, the hotel was very upper class, 5 star, not what I'm used to, but could get used to it very easily :o) ... 
We came home all smiles and very grateful for the fun adventure we had with Grandma and Nern!
... and your spare roll of toilet paper!
... and nice flat screens...
... fancy soap dishes on granite counter tops, and the soap was amazing! I need to find out where that brand is sold because it wasn't in the gift shop...
Our room even had an entry way!

1 comment:
Very nice! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment