Saturday, September 18, 2010

My favorite Pixie!

Lia started soccer this fall. She is enjoying it (most of the time). We learned our lesson the first game. I invited everyone and it must have been to much of an audience. Because she cried the whole time and sat with me. She was also disappointed she didn't score, she thought the girls were trying to be mean to her and she got tripped and fell and while she was down got kicked in the face.
So we decided not to invite anyone today and kept talking about how "We're just supposed to have fun and to kick the ball one time really really hard!" and it was a total success.
I'm team mom and made my first banner. It didn't turn out like I wanted it to, but I tried my hardest. The letters are the worst! But my brother's company has the longest name ever and I was getting tired! My fairy is cute, I traced her from a coloring book and then painted her.
All the little girls loooooooooooved it. It's really sparkly! (my house is covered in Pixie dust too!)
In the middle of making the banner, Sophie snuck out of the front door and Tommy followed and totally munched his face! and how cute are his new teeth?


This was the best banner.


Her team is so cute! Each girl is so sweet! Their parents are very kind too. It's been fun to do something in the community and meet new people.
(and of course I had to make everyone matching hairbows)







Sophie wants in on the action so bad!!!

And I just wanted to share something that I thought was so sweet; today one of the girls on the other team fell on her bum. And four of our girls went over to help her up, they asked her how she was and when she said ok they all gave her a high 5. It was so sweet. No one told them to do it.
All of the parents went crazy cheering for them, it was better than any goal they could have scored.

No comments: