Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'M DYING!!! ~ well not really.

My sister in law, let me rephrase that, talented sister in law gave me a disk today of all of the pictures she's taken of my kids over the last few months... seriously I'm dying!!!!


I just can't belive he's going to be 1 in 3 weeks... putting it in writing hurts my heart!!!




Here he is on his blessing day. I loved his outfit and that he was wearing my dads baby ring on a chain around his neck. (you can kind of see it, it looks like a shiny button.)




Thanks again Melissa!!!

5 comments:

Leighton & Mauri said...

Super cute lil boy!!

Angie Peterson said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures! I need to come visit you guys so she can take pictures of my little ones!

M and M said...

Thanks Katie! I'm glad you like them...it's easy with such an adorable subject! And Angie, yes...come come!

Jessica said...

those pictures are so sweet :) p.s.don't title a post like that ever again! sorry to be so demanding but really! you gave me a very, mini, heart attack. I have cancer on my mind lately b/c a friend was diagnosed and due to part of my job i hear at least ten times a day how much cancer is out there! so my train of thought when i saw the title went like this, "what? wait. No. maybe, would she really title it that and use her blog to, well, blog about it? No she wouldn't. She loves her blog but i can't see katie doing that. Maybe though, everyone deals with stress differently..." ya all that went on in the time it took to click on it and wait to see what you were really writing about lol SO glad it's just sweet tommy. (just a little bit of my crazyness-don't judge ;) )

Anonymous said...

Grandma Yellow Hair Here ~
How sweet does a little guy need to be. I just love the black/white/blessing day photo. Beautiful Baby Boy Blessing us all.