So I broke my foot on Saturday. Not a terrible break, but still it hurts and it has ruined my life!!! Seriously!!!
I have to depend on people to do 99.9999999999999% of everything for me. I got my cast today and I still am not allowed to walk on it until Saturday. But I will be walking on it on Friday night when my bff gets married. And it's Tommy's first birthday... the list goes on and on. But, the silver lining of it all is that so many people have helped me and my kids out so much. I don't even know where to start. They come first thing in the morning to make breakfast and get them dressed. They clean my house, do the laundry, take Lia to and from school, make us meals... everything, absolutely everything.
I'm so grateful... grateful beyond words.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, no! I'm so sorry! I can't even imagine how frustrating that would be. I hope you have a fast recovery!
Friends like that are the silver lining in the cloud, aren't they? You will remember their loving service more than the frustrating foot.
Oh Katie! I'm so sorry! Get well soon and enjoy the slower pace of life while you can. Tell those cute girls to take good care of their mommy!
Sarina
oh my goodness! that's crazy, how did you break your foot? (am i the only curious one?!) and did you get a cool cast?! i'd looooveee to sign it :) p.s.if you need anything just ask, i don't mind picking up some groceries or baking some cookies (or dropping of a dinner-although thats not as tasty) feel better!
Post a Comment