he's way too much fun!
The kids did a hay maze.
were silly together!
Poor T had a ROUGH day! We went to the Dr. before the field trip, he got four shots and the Dr. tried to do a "little repair"... it was so sad and a little bloody... he deserved his sucker!
We took a tractor ride over to our very own private pumpkin patch. The girls loved this part!
cheeseball!
My favorite picture of Sophie ever!!!!
Mrs. Kim even took Tommy on a pumpkin hunt!
The petting zoo:
This was in the honey house, we saw a real bee hive and how honey is made then tasted fresh honey... and that was a it took for Lia to decide she loves honey. But she wants her dad to take her back and buy a jar, it's not good enough when I do it... She's smart though, that means another trip to the pumpkin patch.
Sophie loved the tractor ride... until she fell off of the back. It was not moving, it was not a far drop... and I was not there.
It was a crazy day, we had a rough morning, fun afternoon and I needed some rest because I was hurting and exhausted, so we went to Grandma's.
PS~ Mauri, I finally put up a Halloween background... it made me think of you!!!

2 comments:
What great pictures! Especially that one of Sophie. You NEED to frame it!
Thank you! Thank you! I noticed the background right away. Love it!! Love all the pics too. I was trying to find a pumpkin patch around here, but so far no luck. (Thanksgiving Point has one, but they are super expensive.) Oh well! Wally World pumpkins will have to do again this year. Love all the pics. Tommy has the BEST smile!
Post a Comment