Lia had her first primary program today. It was sweet beyond words. I loved watching her up there and watching Sophie watch her was special too. My babies are growing up way too fast! She had the closing line and it was "I know that my Redeemer lives."
I was also called as the second counselor in the Young Women organization. I'm scared, excited, nervous and slightly overwhelmed. I was so lucky as a teenager to have such amazing leaders, they are still apart of my life and I still have one of their phone numbers memorized! I want to have that kind of relationship with my girls. We'll see!
We have all been super busy around here. Billy is totally swamped with work, I'm busy trying to keep up with him, our 3 amazing kids, our house, grocery shopping, laundry, school, soccer, the list never ends. (Oh! crazy story, last Thursday night my cast broke, so I called first thing on Friday morning and they got me in. As I walked up to the tech who called my name, kind of yelled "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!" I thought I'd done something wrong. Turns out, he could tell my cast was done wrong. Long story short, it was set wrong, so they had to reset it and put it in the right cast. It's made a huge difference. It did not feel good.)
Lia is doing so great in her pre-k class! And she's really enjoying soccer now too. She's improving every week. Yesterday my mom and I were talking about the huge difference we've seen over the last few weeks.
Sophie is still super funny but she's really changing. I noticed it at school a few weeks ago. She's really growing up and come into her own. It's an amazing thing to witness.
Tommy. Tommy is such a boy. He loves to head butt anyone or anything, he loves playing with his new car set he got for his birthday. He is so much fun to play games with. There are not enough fun words to describe him.
All in all, we're lucky. Lucky in love, lucky in life... and grateful for it all!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Great post Katie ~ I can never get enough of you guys and the kids so it's nice to find new posts here. You'll do an amazing job in YW - I know that you've been called to serve for a very specific reason.
I don't know that I'd call it head butting 'cause Tommy loves to snuggle his sweet head into my next/shoulder BUT I do have to watch out for his "love pats" (smacks!)
I love seeing you love your life.
I love you. Gma. Yellow Hair
How fun that you get to serve in YW! You will be AWESOME!
Post a Comment