Our ward combined with another ward and a branch for the biggest church trunk or treat I've ever seen! I didn't even take my kids to all of it, ssssssssh, don't tell.
Overall, for the amount of people who were there and everything that they had going on, I thought it was really well organized. (the only part that didn't seem very organized was the transition from dinner to the parade, anyone else agree).

Gotta make sure the puck-ake was in perfect position.

Back in business.

Ahhhhh man, we have a climber!

I made a jellyfish hat for myself, it was funny.

Cute kids everywhere, and Lia wanted her picture taken with all of her friends!



Then, we heard Thriller playing and then a group of people busted out in dance... it was awesome!



My favorite truck, the Fisher/Kinser Krew!

They gave out rootbeer floats, you guys are awesome!!!!
1 comment:
The kiddos are soooo cute!! Just love 'um!
Post a Comment