One of Tommy's favorite things, a toy car parking garage from Billy's parents. He's telling the girls to "BAAAAAAACK OFF!" I made this wreath and I love it! This was the day of the Primary program, I'm still in shock, everyone is looking and looks happy! Go me! (yes I get all of the credit, Billy was at a Chargers game, ha ha ha!!!)
i love the wreath too...one day when i'm feeling more creative i might give it a try...p.s.the picture of sophie on the top of your blog is the first time i realized she looks a lot like you! i can't pinpoint which features though...i always thought she looked a lot like billy so it came as a shock, cute kids :)
4 comments:
Gotta love that kid's smile!! Love the wreath too. You need to teach me how to make it. (Wreaths are so expensive! Best to make it on my own.)
It was a photo mat out an old frame and 2.oo worth of leaves from the dollar store! amazing!!!!
Your kids are adorable! Jayden has the same toy. He got it when he was 10 months old and he still plays with it!
i love the wreath too...one day when i'm feeling more creative i might give it a try...p.s.the picture of sophie on the top of your blog is the first time i realized she looks a lot like you! i can't pinpoint which features though...i always thought she looked a lot like billy so it came as a shock, cute kids :)
Post a Comment