Monday, January 10, 2011

Billy is gonna kill me for posting this!

Don't trust a jeweler...


Your eyes are not deceiving you, there is no diamond or back half to my ring... and to answer another question, no I did not give anyone permission to do this to my ring.

I'm finally deciding to deal with this today, it happened a month ago and I was so devastated I couldn't even begin to think of what to do. Now I'm not sad anymore... I'm mad!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I'd be SUPER mad, too! That's crazy!

Jessica said...

what in the world?!!! what jelwer was that? i have a GREAT one-josh's best friend, if you need anything let us know...

Angie Peterson said...

So sorry! That's such a bummer!

Judy said...

What happened? And who was the jeweler? Did you at least get the diamond?

Anonymous said...

Or............find a jeweler you can trust!!! (PMA)
GmaYH

Billy and Katie said...

and I did.... yay for Scott! Thanks Jessica!