We had to keep the boy and dogs out of them...
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Christmas Eve
We left cookies for Santa and carrots and oats for the reindeer.

We had to keep the boy and dogs out of them...
At my moms house the kids were spoiled rotten by the GMME family. Mitch got them this jack rabbit puppet. (there is a long story there, but the short version of it is that I bought a rabbit in Mexico once, brought it across the border under my car seat and kept it as a pet. It was a jack rabbit. It was huge and so cute! We all loved him. But everyone made fun of me, it was only $3.50 for the bunny, food and a cage. I was only 14 how could I have known, right???)
The sit and spin!

I wish I had taken more pictures.
We had to keep the boy and dogs out of them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment