We got together with a few families from the ward and had a fun time with them. This was the best picture of Sophie I could get, she loved her little noise makers.
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Bringing in the New Year
We had a fancy dinner just for fun, I made my first turkey!


We got together with a few families from the ward and had a fun time with them. This was the best picture of Sophie I could get, she loved her little noise makers.
We celebrated east coast time so the kids could enjoy it with us!

My cute little guys!
I made these pillowcases with a poem attached for family members and people I visit teach. (one day I'll remember to attach the poem here so you can read it... it's so sweet)
I made these charms for my YW.
Lia dressed like this to go to the store.
We got together with a few families from the ward and had a fun time with them. This was the best picture of Sophie I could get, she loved her little noise makers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment