Wednesday, April 27, 2011

family time

I decided it would be fun to get out of the house and do something different together, and I thought of a place my friend Emily told me about. I'm so glad we went!
It was a beautiful nature trail:

There was a real sequoia grove! I could not believe it! I had to hug one!




Lots of places to rest your feet:
And a pond with a floating dock!


Tommy learned that if you pull on dads ear he'll make a funny face.

My goof balls:


It was a great afternoon!

4 comments:

The Heitritter Family said...

Where is this??? Beautiful!

Judy said...

Gorgeous! Looks like the kids had fun. Tell us where it is! I have two little girls I'd love to take there.

Sarah Rock said...

Hello! Where is it? I want to go there next time I visit Cally.

Emily said...

Hahaha! Are you talking about me? (Not like you don't have other friends named Emily : Is this the trail behind Los Rios Rancho in Oak Glen......We LOVE that trail (and the BBQ, YUM!!)