Monday, April 04, 2011

We've been having fun!

The last week of school before Spring Break, the letter of the week was "S" and Lia wanted to take a snake, but we don't have one single snake toy (on purpose, if you know my mom you know why) so she decided to draw one. His name was Slimey... Mrs. Kim loved it so much she's mounted it on the wall in the classroom.
I love my creative kids.The tramp provides laughs for everyone!
T's St. Patricks day shirt. He's formal, but here to party.
and the girls:
I know I should be more concerned.
I made a hairpiece for a wedding... it was fun to make, but took a long time!
We tp'd the house for Billy's b-day.


Lia and I played a trick on Sophie and Tommy, we made a gross drink of milk, water and apple juice... the grossest part was they liked it!!!

I made one for Lia too, she didn't like it...

Hold on tight boy!!!
We went to a Brazilian bar b que for Billy's birthday, the food was so good, I like Tocano's a little bit better. This place had better meat, but the salad bar was not as good. How pretty is this picture of Sophie????

Lia feeding herself with her foot, whatever.
We also went to the Wild Safari Park. It was HOT, but we had a great time together.



Sleepy boy.



We worked on our backyard, Billy worked the hardest by far, but while he was cleaning off the patio, Lia turned the upside down table into a pretend airplane and she was flying to China.

We made a new planter bed alongside our patio. I LOVE IT!!!!
The tiger was hunting the zebra... this game is funnier to watch in the pool!

I started making my own laundry soap a while ago, it's been fun!

Here is the cute shower at a little resort up here.
The view off our porch:
The courtyard:
Billy made me do it:



Their beautiful lavender fields:


I filled out Lia's kindergarten registration packet... they need to put anxiety medication and a box of Kleenex with these packets!
I let my kids get something from the ice cream truck today... according to them, I rule.
Lia thinks she can hang her hair down from the tree house and swing down on it... she loves Rapunzel!


A mad boy, I love his face!
That's all folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gma Yellow Hair Here ~ Oh, how I've enjoyed these pictures Katie and your great post. What a wonderful family you are and I'm so glad you're documenting (blogging) it as you go along.
Love you all.