Monday, April 18, 2011


I took these pictures a few years ago (obviously, look at the girls) but they are the happiest pictures I have of my grandma and I really wanted to look at some happy memories of her right now.
I am not good at writing stuff like this, so here is a message I got from my mom:
My sweet mom will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow a final time to her home on 25th & a hospice program. She has fought a good fight & is surrounded by family & friends who love her. The dr. told us that end-stage Alzheimer's can last from a few weeks to several months. I find comfort in knowing that she has a multitude of family & friends who will welcome her to eternal life as she leaves us here. Love to all.

She really is the sweetest woman ever placed on this earth. Really.

My favorite picture of her, look at that smile.




I love you Grandma.

1 comment:

Judy said...

These are beautiful pictures. How could you NOT love that gentle face?