Friday, January 06, 2012

Phone pics, so these are very random.

Billy and I took some of my church kids to the LA Temple, it was such a great night.  It's my favorite activity of the year!

Sophie had her preschool program.

We've been having way too many Italian cream sodas.
Here are the 21 pies I made the cream filling for, and while I was making them a pipe burst under my kitchen sink.  Awesome.
We made a gingerbread house.  Oh boy was it (not) fun.  I almost broke out the glue gun, but I've never used one before so why would I start now???
Oh yeah and while we were at the church setting up, my mom came and picked up the kids and my car to go to the Christmas Tree Farm, and they were t-boned getting off of the freeway.  Noone was terribly hurt, Sophie's arm was sore and they are a little anxious in the car now.  But I'll take it!
This was our rental.  It's huge and uses way too much gas.  I don't know why people would own one if they didn't have a bunch of kids and a trailer???
Sophie fought the tub, and it won.
This put me in the hospital, but was some of the best food ever. 
We took the church kids here for dinner before the temple.  They love us even more now.

No comments: