Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I love my dad!

Last night as I was walking down the hallway I stopped because my dad was pushing his way down his bedroom. And as he was trying to get there he kept saying "I give up", " I am so sick of this" "I just can't do it anymore" ... and he looked so mad! I thought he was mad at his walker, or that he legs kept freezing up on him or something serious so I asked him what was wrong, and he said "I just can't watch sports on t.v. anymore, I get so mad, I give up!" I laughed so hard! He was so disgusted! And as he walked down the hallway he kept saying it over and over again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There - I was just wondering if you love your mom, too? Was dad watching the Laker game or what? I never heard him.

Billy and Katie said...

Of course I love my mom, she knows how to post a comment now..... j/k I think he was watching Monday Night Football, he was so mad! It was too much!