Monday, December 27, 2004

Happily Ever After!!!

Well, the wedding is over and now our new life together has begun! Everything I dreamed about as a little girl came true! Our ceremony was the most beautiful ever performed! The day was beautiful! Everything was just lovely! Our family worked so hard to give us everything we wanted. It was the happiest day of my life!
We went to Carlsbad for the honeymoon, it was beautiful there also. We stayed at a resort on the beach and bummed around there and San Diego for a week. We were at Sea World the day the new baby killer whale was born. We saw the Phantom of the Opera movie, it was good, but if you see it and have seen the musical (like we have) it can be hard to watch. We also went Christmas shopping for eachother, I thought I was being clever getting Billy a watch... well he got me one too! I guess we know eachother better that we thought.
We had a wonderful Christmas and are just happy to be married!

1 comment:

reid said...

I thought the Phantom movie sucked big time, but I believe I am in the small minority of people who feel the same way.