We got married on December 18th and went on our Honeymoon to Carlsbad for 5 days. During the course of these six days, the weather was PERFECT and it never got below 80 degrees during the day. Now we are back home, and it seems like ever since we have been back, the weather has completed sucked. Oh well, what are we to do?
USC plays tonight for the national championship. I of course, like the good husband I am, will be sitting on the couch with some form of fast food in my hands screaming my head off. Katie, like the good wife she is, will be traveling to Temecula to pick up wedding pictures. I think we have this marriage thing down perfect.
Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
If USC doesn't win... I'm gonna shoot myself in the face!
The "Good Wife" does not care that her "Good Husband" wants to watch football, she knows this is his favorite team and he has been looking forward to this game for a while. That is why she bought him a USC hat for Christmas. Also, the "Good Wife" does not want to start a war, or have anyones feelings hurt or angered, so everyone even if you are Joking please do not be mean or rude on this blog. Some topics are still a little touchy!
We survived the night, and my face is, at present, still unshot.
Too bad the game sucked.
The first half was frickin' amazing! I could have done without the second half.
Why didn't anyone ask how Temecula was?
How was Temecula?
Dito previous question...
The game was better. Thanks for asking though!
Post a Comment