The new season of The Appentice started last night and I must say that "The Donald" looked as fabulous as ever. The contestants looked like an entertaining bunch...all of them except for this femi-nazi, man-suing, female-rights lawyer...why must they always include some idiot like this that clearly has no chance of winning? I know it is for ratings, but it is still frustrating. I really did enjoy last night even though I had just gotten done watching the ENTIRE first season the previous two days. You see, Katie is sick and she has been staying home watching the first season on DVD. I knew I had too much of the show when I started looking at Donald Trump and thinking, "You know, I kinda like that hair."
Sapphire is fitting in well with the family. She is finally starting to become a dog. She still won't go to the bathroom in front of anybody and now she won't eat in front of anybody either. Plus, yesterday Katie took her to her Uncle David's and she literally tried to bite is hand off. We love her to death, but geesh, she is weird.
Friday, January 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment