Katie: Well I went back to work today. I am just glad to not be lounging around the house anymore. I feel better, but it still feels like someone has rammed a metal brisseled cleaning brush down my ears.
Anyway, I learned how to use the MP3 player I got for Christmas... it rocks! I love it! I am trying to convince everyone I know to get one.
Has everyone seen the movie Saved? Never has a movie made me laugh so hard! To describe it on one word... AWESOME!!!
Other movies I enjoyed last week:
13 Going on 30
Seven
With out a Paddle
Reality Bites
Sixteen Candles
Some Kind of Wonderful
Breakfast Club
Apprentice Season 1
Gnome Moblie
We have Napoleon Dynamite..... I'm still waiting to watch that. Billy is just super busy and I want to watch that with him. He is turning in his paper work today to start his masters program. I am really proud of him and know he will do very well. I think he's a little nervous about it though.
Monday, January 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Ughhhh....you need to watch Napolean real bad! Make sure to watch the scene after the credits.
Yeah, that movie is a funny one... I'm proud of Billy too!
hey guys...i got an email from the Today Show and they are looking for couples that they can redecorate their bedrooms in time for valentines. they have to be in california...you are the only ones i know....they want newlyweds and the bedroom kind of has to be ugly...want to give it a shot...you might be picked...
i am not saying your bedroom is ugly. i haven't seen it obviously but it could be kind of fun
Our furniture is not ugly, but I bet it would be fun! How do we sign up?
contact Donna Nicholls at 212-664-3149 or email www.donnaM.nicholls@nbcuni.com
Couples will be chosen this week.
i am sure it isn't ugly but you might be able to get some cool stuff out of it anyway..
contact Donna Nicholls at 212-664-3149 or email www.donnaM.nicholls@nbcuni.com
Couples will be chosen this week.
i am sure it isn't ugly but you might be able to get some cool stuff out of it anyway..
contact Donna Nicholls at 212-664-3149 or email www.donnaM.nicholls@nbcuni.com
Couples will be chosen this week.
i am sure it isn't ugly but you might be able to get some cool stuff out of it anyway..
thank you, I sent an email
Wait on Napolean Dynamite. It is a good movie, but every mormon now thinks it is their God given right to quote the movie and anyplace and time. It is mother humping annoying. Don't become one of them. It is out of control
I used to think that it was every mormon who loved that movie but after I left the BYU movie, I realized it is taking the nation over.
It is so big here in New York...people, and by people I mean non-mormons, quote it all the fetchen time. Gosh.
i mean after i left the byu bubble
Mother Humping annoying! I love that! Thats awesome Reid!
Are you done in April?
Done in April if I make it through this semester. Then back to Cali.
Have you guys watched Garden State? That movie is unreal. It is probably my favorite movie right now. I think it is genius. I just borrowed the first season of Arrested Development from my friend, so I am looking forward to watching them.
I gave them a copy of Garden State when I went and copied yours... I love that movie. Arrested Development is one of the funniest shows ever.
How much of the first season have you seen? That has to be the best cast on tv. They are the most talented actors! GOB and Buster..... I feel sorry for them, they are never going to live a normal life, they have branded themselves! But I love them!
Garden State is one of my top 10, and the soundtrack has been in my CD player for a month now! You should check it out!
-Jenn
Post a Comment