Leinart: Geesh....where to start? First, as a USC fan I can not tell you how rockin' it is that Matt Leinart is coming back for his senior year. I think we would have been fine with J.D. Booty at QB, but we will be darn near unstoppable with Leinart back.
Sapphire: Well, we have a new addition to our family: Sapphire. We drove up and back to Sacramento on Saturday to pick up a year old Miniature Australian Shepherd. She was living with a nice lady, but she was busy taking care of her sick husband, so she had no time to take care of the dog. In a nut shell, the dog is adorable. Plus, she loves peeing on Katie for some reason so that is certainly a plus.
Xbox: Boy do I have COOL wife. She got me an early birthday present: an Xbox! She says she just wanted me to have some fun around the apartment, but I know why she REALLY got me an Xbox. During Christmas I was playing Halo 2 with my brother and cousin and both of them utterly destroyed me. Katie was obviously embarrassed by this and she got me the Xbox so I can practice and hold my own next time my brother trys to slay me.
One Month Anniversary: Today is our one month anniversary!!! We plan on celebrating it by do nothing! Well, actually we wanted to do something, but Katie is sick, we have a dog we can't leave alone for too long, and the relief society is coming over to our apartment tonight to visit with Katie and figure out why she is not pregnant yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment