Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Book of Billy

"1 - For behold, it shall come to pass in the two thousandth and 5th year of our Lord that it shall rain night and day for weeks on end. Yeah, it shall rain even so that the entire earth, especially the intersection of Oak Valley and Beaumont Ave, shall be covered with water. And behold, I shall cause it to rain until the people turn their hearts and look unto me.
2 - At it came to pass that the people did listen and did turn their hearts to the Lord and on the 11th day of January, the rains did cease and the people had cause to rejoice and they danced around in the streets. But behold, the rejoicing was short lived because the people soon discovered that is was frickin' freezing outside and they went indoors and drank hot chocolate and wondered when Southern California all of the sudden became a mountain resort." - 2 Billy 12:1-2

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. McIntosh - This is a rather poetic entry on your BLOG - I'm impressed. Enjoy the rain and cold; it could be a tsunami.

Billy and Katie said...

I think this is the funniest thing I have ever read! Thats my husband!

reid said...

God hates Southern California

Anonymous said...

Why's that?

Anonymous said...

Why's that?

Anonymous said...

Why's that?