So I just got an email from my mom, last night her class put on a play about geology. And for the backdrop they made a huge volcano and they thought it would be fun to use a fog machine to make it look like the volcano had steam/ smoke come out the top. And they decided to use the worlds cutest volunteer to do this, my niece Elise.
So the show is going great! They kids are singing their hearts out, parents are loving it and Elise is making sure there is ample amounts of volcanic smoke. The next thing you know, its time for the closing number and Elise decides that they need TONS of smoke and holds the button down for a long time... she held it down until she heard the fire alarm go off and the crowd had to exit the Multi-Purpose Room! And I guess she was too embarrassed to come out!
I love that kid!
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am the 3000th visitor... do I win a prize?
Jenn
Post a Comment