Friday, March 24, 2006

Finally!!!!


Jack's Back
Originally uploaded by tmichaelmurdock.
Katie and I were finally able to finish watching the first season of 24!!!! This show is an interesting phenomenon. It is simultaneously the most enthralling, frustrating, action-packed, devastating, interesting TV show ever. Every emotion is brought out at least once during an episode. I'm already to start watching the 2nd season tonight...Katie says she is finished with the whole series, that her little heart can't take it anymore. I personally don't think she can resist it, but I'll guess we'll see.

On another front, we finally got our Key Lime Tree we'd been looking for. We also got a bunch of flowers for the front of our house, and an avocado tree. Our backyard is starting to look really nice....we just got to kill all the weeds and get ready to put the sprinklers in. Once that is done, we'll be ready to start our putting in our lawn.

1 comment:

reid said...

You are in luck. I think season 2 is better than season 1. But wait until you get to season 4. I think that is my favorite season.