Friday, March 03, 2006

The things you do for love!


First... I have to honor Lia, she has been with us for a month now and we couldn't love her anymore than we do now. I had her pictures taken this week... too dang cute! (I'll post them on here later)
But... last night we went to dinner at Billy's friend Brians house. It was very nice, he is a nice guy and he has a sweet wife, she made us a great dinner. And afterwards we were visiting having a great time and then she pulls out dessert. Banana pudding. Now I look at this pudding and think to myself, do I do the polite thing and gag it down or do I tell her that I am a total banana phob and tell her I can't eat it. Now as I am thinking this Billy BUSTS out laughing and then I do too. And shes asks if anything is wrong and again I am faced with the same dilema. We tried to assure them that everything was great and then I TRIED to gag it down, luckily Lia woke up so I only ended up with maybe two full bites and I gave the rest to Billy. The world should be proud of me. I had to come home and drink cranberry juice and peanut butter to get the taste out of my mouth!

No comments: