Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This girl....

















If you look really closely to the above picture of Lia playing in her kick-a-roo you'll notice that her hand is wrapped around toys. This may not seem amazing to anyone else, but right after I took this picture she discovered her hand for the first time! It kept swinging the toys around and she was looking at it like "Hey, what's the big idea... cut that out!" It was hilarious! And she just stared at her hand for the longest time and watched it swing the toys. She's probably already forgotten it is attached to her, but it was fun to watch. I am so glad I don't have to go back to work... I wouldn't want to miss any of this for the world!
And as you can see in the other picture Billy is getting very comfortable with his baby girl and I am proud to say that she finally is wearing something that says I love mommy. Everything else says daddy's girl, I love daddy or daddy's little angel.

No comments: