Monday, March 27, 2006

I NEED YOUR VOTE!

Ok, I am trying to decide whether or not to pierce Lia's ears. I love the way it looks, and Billy wants me to have them done. Plus this way I could take care of them so they wouldn't get infected and I trust my friend ALica to pierce them. And my friend Aryan and Emily will be there to support me and Emily would have her daughters done at the same time.
But... on the other hand I broke out into tears when she got her shots, I don't know if I can handle my friend raming a metal object through her ear. I was able to decide when I got mine done, all 11 times. And my mom and sister were very against me doing it. And she is so cute with out them..... I hate this. I really thought it was going to be easy.
Tell me your thoughts.

4 comments:

Billy and Katie said...

I am completely out of the decision-making process. I don't care if you do, and I don't care if you don't.....I have no feelings either way.

Jacquelyn said...

I think you should do it. My mom waited till I was older and one ear got really infected and has scar tissue so I can't ever pierce it again. I wish I had pierced ears. You should do it so you can take care of it. PLUS she will look really cute with little studs.

reid said...

I go with a Yes

Marcus said...

you should get her belly-button pierced too. they also have a tendency to get infected.