Here is an email I just sent Billy:
So I have been trying to get Lia to take a nap for about 45 minutes. While this has been going on I've also been trying to do laundry. So I was out in the laundry room (about 30 minutes ago) and when I was in there I heard her at the sliding glass door. She didn't know I was out there and she opened the door and was calling the doggies in a loud whisper, then when they came in she shut the door and started to walk away. I called her name... she SCREAMED and ran back into her room. Oh man I was laughing.
So I put her back in bed, close her door a little and proceeded with the laundry. I've been folding it in our room with the tv on so I don't really hear too much. Well, I went out into the kitchen to put away some towels, bibs and burp cloths when I hear a little rustling around in the kitchen, then hear these cute little feet go scurrying out of the kitchen and see a pink blur in the distance. So I sneak back into the living room to find her trying to hide. I bit my lip so hard, because I did NOT want to laugh. But after the tears started pouring out of my eyes I had to let it out. She was cracking up too and just kept saying "Hi Mom, hide a boo."
I love being a mom!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment