Thursday, October 04, 2007

Tag you're it!

I've been tagged by Valerie, so here's all you ever needed to know about me:

Job's I've had:
Administrative Assistant/ glorified secretary
Autistic Therapist
Dental Assistant
Bookstore Supervisor (CHC baby)

Places I've lived:
Montana, on a 56,000 acre ranch
Redlands
Springville, UT
San Bernardino
Beaumont

Food I love:
Melting Pot
El Charro
my chicken bakes
Yard House

Websites I visit:
Blogger
Yahoo
Perez Hilton
TMZ

Places I'd rather be:
Disneyland
San Diego
Vancouver Island
Utah, with the fam.

Movies I watch:
Breakfast Club
13 Going on 30
Petes Dragon
Finding Nemo

TV Shows I LOVE:
Dancing with the Stars
American Idol
Greys Anatomy
whatever VH1 has been celebrity is doing a "finding their true love" show

People I tag:
M & M
Trudy
Jay
Reid

1 comment:

M and M said...

I did the tag on my blog, K8...I did not want to speak for Matt!