Sunday, October 14, 2007

Wild Wacky Whirlwind of a Weekend!







Here are some of the pictures from this incredibly busy weekend! First, for some reason I decided to clean out my closet. As you can see Lia had a great time playing with my wedding dress, I think it was a little heavy for her to carry around so she started to take a nap on it.

She is also learning how to play dress up and is LOVING it! The cape she is wearing is the cape my mom made for me when I was little, and we all get the biggest kick out of watching her run around in it.

I had to a picture of Sophie in her sweet kicks from Alan and Andrea. Her first gazelles!

The picture of the three of us was taken at the pumpkin patch where we had a wonderful time, as you can tell by the look on Lia and her Grandma's face. I might also mention that Billy and I hiked a 50 foot tiger slide for Lia's enjoyment and I managed to loose everything we came in with.

Then Saturday we had my good friend Jenn's bridal shower in my backyard, it was beautiful! I have to post some pictures of her cake. It was amazing, but its late and I'll do it later.

1 comment:

M and M said...

I like Lia's little bat on her head...looks like Harry Potter, but a lot more cool!