Wednesday, October 03, 2007

No comment

Have you ever had a moment in your life that left you unable to describe how you felt or speechless??? I did, it was lastnight. Billy was trying to feed Sophie, but she was not having it. So he left her almost full bottle on the couch for me to try later on.
Well about a half an hour later I hear her SCREAMING and I start to talk to her telling her that I'll be right there trying to calm her down. Then all of a sudden I hear nothing. So I start to freak out thinking that Lia is probably sitting on her or something. So I run in there to see Lia's back facing me, but she didn't seem to be doing anything wrong, then I noticed that she had the bottle in her hand and was feeding the baby. She even had the burp rag and was cleaning her face when it got wet.



Never in my life have I been so proud! She did such a good job that Sophie didn't even throw up! Then after all of the cutness and sweetness was over she did this with a highlighter. Again, speechless.

3 comments:

M and M said...

That's amazing! Awwwww...so cute! Love the higlights, Lia!

M and M said...

*highlights!

Thenforcer said...

someday she will have those highlights in her hair and you will wish they were on her face once again. enjoy