Well, I guess they are only famous in our home...
Katie "Lia! Don't push your sister over! Sophie don't laugh when she pushes you over, I'm on your side here, Sophie stop laughing. Lia stop laughing"
Daddy "Lia, when you go poo, tell mommy 'I took a big dump!' it'll be so funny"
Lia, (it was first thing in the morning, I heard Sophie laughing so I figured Lia had to be up so I snuck in there and she's laying down behind the door, this is what happened next)
Mommy "Lia, good morning, you have to move and let mommy in"
Lia "oh mommy, you scared me, I'm busy pooping"
Mommy, starts laughing
Lia, gets up and starts shaking her hiney, and says "Ooooooooooh Mommy, its a REALLY BIG dump"
Mommy, mad at Daddy for teaching her that phrase, has to sit down and laugh for five minutes
When we were singing our bedtime song, mommy had a little hiccup and had to stop singing for ONE SECOND, Lia sang very loud and sweetly "For the temple is the house of God" and made her mommy cry. I wasn't sure if she knew all of the words yet, but she does....
On Sunday we were spending our last evening off of work together in the backyard, and Lia was running around in a little sundress, all of a sudden her diaper falls off and she says "Daddy, mommy, Lia play naked kick-a-ball" and runs around kicking the ball. As if that wasn't funny enough she comes and sits on me and pee's a little. Not that I like getting pee'd on but seriously, it was funny. And says "Lia goes potty on mama."
And finally I got the best Mothers Day present ever given, Sophie said her first word....... "Ma Ma" sorry kids, nothing beats that.
(Sophie had her 9 month appt. on Monday she is 28.5 inches long and 19.5 pounds and perfect)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
FUNNY! You have some cute girls.
Post a Comment