Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ta-daaaaaaaaaa! We're so happy!

We've been working hard.
Here is the new and improved living room at the McIntosh home.....

Those toy bins will be put away when we get our entertainment center. I've got my eye on one at Pottery Barn, so we'll see. Its not going to stay that way forever. (Poor Lia and Sophie have bad colds, Lia is sitting in her favorite spot for now.)
The hutch has a new home, I need to figure out just what I'm going to put along side it.
When we get the entertainment center, that door is going bye bye and our coffee table (current tv stand) will be stained to match whatever we get.
I am so in love with this room now, it is so cozy~ and the layout makes much more sense.

(next time I'll take pictures when all of the toys and vacuums are put away)

4 comments:

Leighton & Mauri said...

It looks amazing! I am so jealous. Will you come do my house now?!!? ;)

The Heitritter Family said...

Oooh, lovely! Isn't it so nice to have a change!

Kristy C said...

It looks fabulous!!

The Carroll's said...

WOW! Very Nice!