It was two years ago today you returned home to Heavenly Father. I still miss you as much now, but that's ok. I still talk about you all of the time. I am going to make sure my girls know everything about their Grandpa Timmy.
They are going to know what it is like to have a happy childhood. And that you had the best smile anyone has ever seen!
They are going to know about determination.
They will probably go gray by the time they are 30 too, I'm well on my way!
They are going to know about unconditional love.
Blessings....
Patriotism....
I hope they will leave an amazing legacy, just like you did.
We'll always have your favorite chocolate prune cake from LLU Market... always.
"Don't smile or your face will crack"
I love you dad.
You are so missed, but I know we will be together again. Thank you for all you did for us, you have set an amazing example to live by.Love, k8

1 comment:
That was so sweet.
Post a Comment