For his present I had Lia finger paint a picture frame for him, I got him a new wallet... I even filled it with all of his stuff so he could use it right away. We also gave him some nice cards, BUT his main present was......
All of this! A new tv (we got it a few weeks ago) Playstation 3 (also the Blue-ray DVD player), a lot of accessories to go along with it, plus 3 games he wanted.... then the entertainment center! The amazing, wonderful, perfect entertainment center of my dreams! And it really was, I drew it up, made custom measurements and his dad built it in his garage (with the help of his mom) then she and I stained it. I'm not even going to talk about the stain drama, but it was good. And in the end we have this amazing center that we are so excited and grateful for!!!!
This isn't a very good angle, but it looks really nice on the wall, and we have to have it more on the right because of the doorway, I'm thinking about putting a tree next to it so it looks a little more proportional. But like I said, the angle of this pic. does not do it justice.
So anyway, not only was this Happy Fathers Day, but Happy 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Columbus Day, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year, Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day for the next 5 years! (The only one that doesn't count is his Birthday, the next one is the big 3-0 and I have plans for that!!!)We love you Daddy/Billy!

1 comment:
Happy Dad's Day Billy... I stinkin' love your entertainment center! You did a great job... build me one too!
Post a Comment