Sunday, June 01, 2008

Its my party and I'll cry if I want to....






But I'll only cry happy tears, I swear. I had such a great day on Thursday. I got to pick up my older sister from the airport. And on the way back into town, we stopped by Loma Linda Market to pick up our dads favorite birthday cake. Then my girls fell asleep and so I decided to be selfish and we stopped by Theron's Frozen Custard... and we ate in the car so I didn't have to share!
Then we went back to my mom's and waited for people to arrive. Erin made us an amazing shrimp dinner, and we had 3 different desserts. My brother Geoff's family was there also and he showed up in his insane new toy. That van is by far the biggest thing I have ever seen! But I have to admit its pretty cool.
It was such a fun night and on my way home I was thinking of how bittersweet it is, my dads birthday is the day after mine so we ALWAYS had parties together and this is my second one without him...
Then I pulled up to my house and my porch was covered in boxes and flowers, I am very loved!
On Friday we went and saw Wicked again... its still amazing, but check out what happened as soon as we got off of the party bus and crossed the street (I mean the SECOND we got off of the street)
http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=6666683&version=1&locale=EN-US

3 comments:

Patrick & Jenn said...

Happy Birthday my friend!! I was thinking of you all weekend. Get this, you saw Wicked Friday, Tina saw it Saturday, and I saw it yesterday. How ironic is that? Loved it again!!

Leighton & Mauri said...

AHHH! You are so lucky! Wicked is coming here next year and we already have our tickets. I am so way excited. I wanna come back down there to see it again. It is so funny to because the past few nights I have had dreams about. Crazy I tell ya! I hope all is well and you guys are doing splendid. Hope to talk/see you soon!!

Amanda Goldsmith said...

Your family is darling! What adorable girls!