
Why did we think it would be a good idea to go to Disneyland on the last day that passes were good for the rest of the summer???? I don't know. It all started off by having to park on the top of the parking structure and then there was a 20-30 minute wait for the ELEVATOR! Refusing to wait for that we decided to carry the stroller and babies down the escalator, that was turned OFF! (I should add that this was after my first stroller stride work-out group thingy, 1 hour of kick your butt exercising geared for mommy's and holy cow I can still barely bend my legs! awesome!)
The last ride of the day was Nemo, Lia was beyond intrigued, she kept saying "Daddy, its amazing!!" Needless to say we can't wait to go to Sea World this summer.


Sophie is so big and just beautiful!!
Oh yeah, and did I mention that I waited longer for Dumbo that I did to go on the freaking Nemo ride?! If we do decide to re-new our passes, I'm glad I don't have to see the inside of that place for months! Only crazy people would go now....

No comments:
Post a Comment