Wednesday, September 24, 2008

DWTS

I am so excited about this season. My top picks are:
1: Warren Sapp! He's one of my favorite past Buccs. Even if he turned into a Raider... I'm willing to overlook that. Did anyone catch his quickstep lastnight? He was awesome! I feel bad, I laugh the whole time he's dancing. Its only because its hard to see him all delicate on his feet, when I know what he's done to men on the field.
2: Misty May whatever the rest of her last name is... she's amazing!
3: Lance Bass, and its not just because I went to church with his partner, he did really good. I like the funkines of their dances.

2 comments:

Snoods Corner said...

You and I are in total agreement with our favorites.

Troy & Lia said...

Hi Katie!! You guys are soooo cute- I love reading about your family! I really enjoy hearing about the fam and seeing pics of you guys! The girls are so adorable- they are really growing up into little ladies already! I love the pic of the shed too- Billy sounds like quite the romantic! so sweet! So glad to hear things are going well- I'm very happy for you guys too!! Thanks for the good wishes- Troy and I are very excited. Hope to see you soon!
Love- Lia