1: Tahoe! After years of wanting to figure out a way to get everyone up there we've done it! My mom, girls and maybe a niece and I are driving up,then a few days later my sister and hubby are flying up. Wa Hoooooo! I am hoping that its not too cold so I can take Billy parasailing! Ha ha, I loved it the last time I did it, but I doubt the weather will allow it. Anyway, I'm just so excited about it I can't wait!
2: The Panteges! Billy surprised me with season tickets to the Panteges theatre. We got AMAZING seats to Phantom, FYI that was our first date, but I am even more excited to see the Fiddler on the Roof. I have been dancing around the house singing "If I were a rich man!" Sophie thinks its the funniest thing ever!
3: Powershot! I got a new camera. Thats the reason I don't have any pictures to post. I haven't loaded the software on my computer yet.
4: My Lia, Lia is so busy now. Along with a few moms from church, I helped start a Joy School, we go to an amazing Library Day. Seriously, its top notch! Wait until you see the pictures! Joy School is going well also, we're working out kinks but the kids are having fun and I'm coping with my baby girl growing up. She also started her ballet class. My friend teaches it, its so adorable! She LOVES it! She already had memorized first second and third position, bat ma (I think is how you spell it) and an arabesque. They also started learning their first dance for the recital in December. Its to "I just can't wait to be King" from the Lion King.
5: Sopharilly, aka Sophie. I have enjoyed spending more time alone with her, she is so spunky and independent. We were at DL the other day and all she wanted to do was walk around by herself, noone could touch her. But when she was done she would come and give me a big kiss. At her 1 year appointment, she was 30.5 inches and 19.5 pounds. So she's tall and skinny but with big chubby cheeks.
6: Billy, he has started back to work. We don't get to see him that much during the week, but it makes it better when he's home. He was good enough to come down to Disneyland after work with us last week. Which by the way was a great trip finally! We waited more for Jungle book than we did for Nemo or Splash Mountain or Space Mountain!
7: Maclaren, my pretty new stroller. Which for any of you stroller aficionado's will be totally impressed! I found one on sale and ended up paying $28.77 for it. I LOVE it. So does Sophie, I put her in it at church during Primary and she sleeps in it, Billy loves that now he can go to class.
8: Life, my life is good and worth being excited about.

1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun times ahead for you! Sarina also loved dance class, Lia will be such a cute dancer!
Post a Comment