Sunday, September 21, 2008

More about me!

6 more things about me... I'll try to post new ones.

1. I'm sure everyone who knows me knows how much I miss my dad, but they might not know that he passed away 3 days after my birthday (2 days after his own) and I snuck into his closet the night he passed so I could take the shirt he was wearing at our party. Lucky for me hadn't washed it yet so it smelled like him. Its hanging right in the middle of my closet so I can look at everyday. It makes me smile, we had a fun party.
2. Girls Camp is the reason I joined the church. (long long long story)
3. I can dislocate my thumb.
4. Katie is not my real name. ha ha ha ha ha! true though.
5. The more babies I have the more I want... is that bad? This plan is on hold right now though. Don't worry Billy you can breathe. My kids are just cool, I like them alot.
6. I don't talk about religion or politics in groups. Its just lame. I don't like people getting on their soapboxes and trying to convince me they they are right... its not my style. I just smile and keep my mouth shut.

Now I tag: If you read this consider yourself tagged! :)

The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let the person know you tagged them on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you've posted.

No comments: