Saturday, May 09, 2009

The verdict is in.....

We're buying blue!
Yes, we're having a boy.
This was the reaction in the room:
I screamed, then laughed, then cried. Billy laughed and laughed, my mom shook Billy because she didn't know what else to do, Erin kept saying I told you so. And our girls couldn't figure out what we were all freaking out about.
Then we had a great day at the beach with Missy, Elise and Kaylie. Mothers Day doesn't get better than that!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on having a boy! Boys are great!

Mary Beth said...

How fun! Are the girls excited? When are you due? We go to find out on Thursday what we're having, we'll see!

Anonymous said...

Words can't express how excited I am to be having a new grandSON being born to this family. I've been trying to determine what he'll look like - I'm rooting for curly hair (doesn't matter what color),kind of olivey skin, and some sweet, big, brown eyes. Then again, I'll love whatever he looks like. Wow - a boy! Awesome!!!!

Jessica said...

NOOOOO WAY?!!!!!!!!! that is soooo awesome, i thought you named your dog by the title "the verdict is in" and then it said BLUE. and i was like, ok that's kind of cute, then i really got it (LOL) and all i said in my head was SHUT UP! HAHA i'm so excited for you guys!!!

Jessica said...

NOOOOO WAY?!!!!!!!!! that is soooo awesome, i thought you named your dog by the title "the verdict is in" and then it said BLUE. and i was like, ok that's kind of cute, then i really got it (LOL) and all i said in my head was SHUT UP! HAHA i'm so excited for you guys!!!

Jessica said...

oh wow. sorry, hopefully you can delete those extra comments, sorry! my computer was freezing and being all weird. congrats again :)

Goldie said...

How wonderful! I love seeing how your little family is doing. You are a great mom. Someday we should get together.