I would see it, but I am giving up on new animation movies. I saw Shark Tale and it sucked. I saw the incredibles and it sucked. The animation thing is way out of control and it is showing on the big screen. Maybe they suck because Shrek 2 was so good, but I am an anti-animate
I think that if you go into this movie knowing the story line behind it (read the childrens book, I grew up reading it every Christmas), its not a comedy its not Shrek or Shark Tale. Its just a great story about Christmas. And Steven Tyler does a cameo....
You better keep watching animation films because I just bought a bunch of DreamWork animation shares. And yes I agree, Shark Tale really stuck, but boy that Angelina fish was hot!
5 comments:
I would see it, but I am giving up on new animation movies. I saw Shark Tale and it sucked. I saw the incredibles and it sucked. The animation thing is way out of control and it is showing on the big screen. Maybe they suck because Shrek 2 was so good, but I am an anti-animate
I think that if you go into this movie knowing the story line behind it (read the childrens book, I grew up reading it every Christmas), its not a comedy its not Shrek or Shark Tale. Its just a great story about Christmas. And Steven Tyler does a cameo....
You better keep watching animation films because I just bought a bunch of DreamWork animation shares. And yes I agree, Shark Tale really stuck, but boy that Angelina fish was hot!
too bad they did not have a dirty Billy Bob fish to off set her.
Post a Comment