KATIE: I could not agree more with Kevin and Bean. They were talking about how this election was very hard! People don't really like Bush, but then they don't really like Kerry either. So what do you do... you pick the lesser of two evils!
I am just glad this whole thing is coming to an end. For some dumb reason I stayed up until
1 a.m. watching the election report tv and then woke up at 5:30 to watch it some more.... why?!?! Oh well so much for the Redskins superstition!
BILLY: Thank goodness that is over! After listening to the exit polls yesterday, I must say I was very surprised with the actual outcome. Without becoming too political, I mentioned to a co-worker of mine that I think the Michael Moores of the world and Hollywood liberals stirred up the Republican base more than the liberal base they were shooting for. All their books, and speeches, and interviews, and college tours, and HBO specials, and movies, and anti-Bush propoganda came back to bite them in the butt. You can only call someone's politcal and personal beliefs stupid before they start getting upset. Seeing literally dozens of Anti-Bush books in the local Barnes and Noble made even myself, a fairly moderate Republican, upset.
Anyway, I think I've already made this too political. I had nothing wrong with Kerry and would have been fine if he had been elected. However, I think Bush was the better of the two and I feel a little more comfortable, I emphasize the word little, having him in the white house.
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment