Well, we are down to the final few weeks. For the most part things are ready to go. After the lady forgot to schedule the church building I am afraid to say that things are in place. But I am just so dang excited for it all to be here. I am excited to be with my whole family around the holiday, I haven't seen my brother Chris and his family in over a year so I am anxious to see them. I will also be meeting a lot of Billy's family so there is a lot to look forward to.
I am making the list of songs to be played at the reception so if you have any requests let me know! Peace... k8
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Anything by Hammer. Pumps and Bumps is one of my favorites. Anything by Billy Ray Cyrus. And please, no romantic songs. Throw in some Tupac
What about 2 Legit 2 Quit?
Play Meat Loaf's "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that." Byran Adams, "Summer of 69," and "When I think about you, I touch myself." You can't forget the classics like "Livin La Vida Loca," and "She Bsngs." "YMCA" would bring the house down. You should try and get the wedding singer from the movie "Old School"
this might seem scary but I own all of those songs on cd!
Post a Comment