Monday, November 15, 2004
Jury Duty
I may be the only person alive who wants jury duty. Not some 6 month murder case, but a day or two off certainly wouldn't be too bad. Last night, as I was talking to Katie, and was upset because I might have jury duty on tuesday. Well, I got to work this morning and literally the first thing I did after stepping out of my car was break up a fight in the parking lot. It was then that I realized that jury duty would be nice compared to some of the stuff I do around here, so I am crossing my fingers that tonight when I call the jury summons will be confirmed. I figure I can get out of it pretty easily if I need to: They ask, "Sir, do you believe you can be an impartial juror in this case?" After thinking it over, I respond, "Well that depends what race or religion the defendant happens to be." I'll be out of there quicker than a bolt of lightening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment