BILLY: One would think that a Queen sized matress would fit a Queen sized bed. If you thought that, you would be wrong! What is suppose to happen is this: you buy an expensive bed from Wicks, and they have a bunch of Mexicans deliver it to your house while running over your Mom's flower beds and breaking a tree in her front yard. Then you set the bed up in the bedroom, you buy a wonderful Queen-sized matress to go with, but the Queen sized matress isn't actually suppose to fit on the Queen sized matress. No, that would be too easy for Wicks. A queen sized matress is actually suppose to hang over the edge of the bed with no support underneath. I know, I know, I didn't know that either but once we discovered that, we were able to make some progress. Well anyway, after a lot of head-scratching and use of several 2x4's....I think we have the problem solved.
On Saturday Katie surprised me and took me to the beach for a date. We ate out on the pier and walked around and had a great time.
Monday, November 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment