Friday, February 18, 2005

Flippin' teacher

Don't you just love it when a teacher flips? I still remember to this day in 12th grade, I had a government teacher who usually came to school somewhat drunk, and on one particular drunken day towards the end of the year, he had enough of us and just snapped. Screaming, drooling, cussing, throwing things, you name it. Needless to say, we were scared to death in class, but once class got out, we all thought it was the most hilarious thing we had ever seen.

Anyway today in my class, my kids were taking a test so everything was really quiet on my end. In the middle of the test, we start hearing through the walls the teacher next door wigging out. Big time screaming and cussing, and at least three really hard thumps against the wall. I had no idea what the thumps were, but they were loud. Turns out that the teacher threw a kids folder, backpack, and to top it off, a stool (yes, I said STOOL) against the wall. It was really weird, but the hilarious thing was watching the kids as they were leaving....IDENTICAL to my reaction back in my senior year. They came out scared to death and the moment they were a reasonable distance away from the class, they were practically rolling on the ground because they were laughing so hard.

I do not know what will happen with the teacher...the principal just kinda shrugged his shoulders and told her to go home for the day. You could tell he was as perplexed and confused as everone else. Chances are she will not be back. She is kinda a nut anyway who went into teaching because that was the easiest way to get through college...bad move.

2 comments:

Billy and Katie said...

was is the romanian?

Billy and Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.